Formed in 2002 by luxury cruise industry veterans Frank Del Rio, Joe Watters and Bob Binder, Oceania Cruises is the world’s largest upper premium cruise line. The Finest Cuisine at Sea®, enriching destination experiences and a luxurious onboard ambiance are the elements that define Oceania Cruises’ five-star product, positioning the line as the cruise company of choice for travellers seeking a truly refined and casually elegant travel experience.
The Oceania Cruises experience offers travellers an unrivaled vacation experience with The Finest Cuisine at Sea®, warm personalized service, a luxurious onboard ambiance and imaginative destination experiences across Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific and the Americas.
Photo: champagne and flutes on a ocean category balcony looking at the water
THE OLIFE™ DIFFERENCE
- The Finest Cuisine at Sea®
- A variety of distinctive open-seating restaurants, all at no additional charge
- Gourmet cuisine curated by world-renowned Master Chef Jacques Pépin
- Epicurean enrichment programs, including immersive Culinary Discovery Tours™ in the world’s most fascinating destinations
- Award-winning itineraries featuring more than 400 alluring destinations
- Spectacular port-intensive voyages featuring overnight visits and extended evening port stays
- Intimate, luxurious ships catering to just 684 or 1,250 guests
- Exceptional personalized service
- Country club casual ambiance
- Acclaimed Canyon Ranch SpaClub®